Why are hurricane shutters such an important investment for Floridians? Each year, more than 40% of all hurricanes hit the state of Florida between June 1 – November 30th. Hurricane shutters protect against hurricane force winds, torrential downpours and flying debris which eliminate water and structural damage to your home or business. Hurricane preparedness is key in not only avoiding expensive reconstruction but in ensuring the safety of your family. APS encourages our customers to stay ahead of the storms and make your preparations well before the hurricane season hits.
APS OFFERS A VARIETY OF HURRICANE PROTECTION:
1. CORRUGATED PANELS: Corrugated panels offer an affordable solution to storm readiness with the ease of self-installation each season. Panels are offered in aluminum, galvanized and clear.
2. ACCORDION SHUTTERS: These hurricane shutters open & close horizontally from the interior/ exterior of your home in minutes. A popular choice in hurricane protection for their affordability and added security, they are a permanent fixture available in white, ivory, beige and bronze.
3. ROLL DOWN SHUTTERS: Storm ready in minutes, these hurricane shutters provide maximum storm protection for your home. Manual, remote or switch operated they roll vertically up & down with ease and are a permanent solution to your home providing additional security and insulation during the off season.
4. IMPACT SCREENS: With their tested ability to withstand hurricane force winds and debris, impact screens are an excellent alternative in hurricane protection. Motorized or removable they are easily operated, aesthetically pleasing and protect year-round.
5. BAHAMA SHUTTERS: With a coastal look, Bahama shutters enhance the style of your home while offering hurricane protection. They close and secure with ease and provide privacy and shade in addition to being able to withstand hurricane force wind and flying debris. Offered in a variety of colors
6. COLONIAL SHUTTERS: A traditional look in hurricane protection, colonial shutters offer quality storm protection while adding to the classic style of your home. A close and lock system, these shutters are offered in both standard and custom colors.
STORM PROTECTION IN STAGES
If protecting your entire home is not economically feasible, consider storm protection in stages. One perimeter walk around your property, will give us the information needed to determine which windows and doors are at the greatest risk. APS always offers free estimates and consultations. A leader in customer satisfaction, APS commits to providing the best lead times at the most affordable prices. At the end of each job, APS staff will go over all shutter functions, provide complete care and maintenance instructions. We also offer after-sales service for all shutter types.
By Appointment Only, and serving Port Orange, as well as all of Volusia County including New Smryna Beach, Edgewater, Port Orange, Wilbur-By-The-Sea, Ponce Inlet, Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, Holly Hill, Ormond Beach, Ormond By the Sea, Pierson, Orange City, Deland and Deltona. We also cover Flagler County, and even have many customers in St. Johns County. We love our customers in Flagler Beach, Palm Coast and we’re even fulfilling demand up in Jacksonville, FL.